Friday, April 7, 2023

Letter to CB on his 7th birthday from Mama

Hey CB

Happy birthday you sweet sweet boy. Your sweet snuggles and your sweet forehead kisses make me a happy happy mama.  Your sweet big bright eyes light up a room,  You smile so very much and rarely get mad but when you do. Man your face gets red you talk fast like me and you jump up and down like me. But you hold grudges like your daddy haha.  We get such a kick out of you. You make us so very happy.   Even your brother would be lost without you.  You guys are bffs it is something I had hoped for and am so happy seeing come true before my eyes.  You want  his approval on everything and will even share things with him first.  He loves you too even when he calls you annoying,  he takes out his frustration in life and at mom and dad on you,  it’s not fair but you are so resilient. You use your words and set boundaries.  It’s been such a pleasure watching you grow into such a kind empathetic little human, 

You LOVE:
Snuggles
Chocolate sandwiches, yes these are still your fave 
Mama, seriously every night before sleep you tell me I’m the best mama ever and I’m your favorite. It is the sweetest 
Forehead kisses, receiving and giving
Cats especially kittens!
Any baby animals
iPad
Minecraft
Your friends


You are destined for big things! I love your curiosity, manners, and heart.  I love hanging out with you.  You are the funniest kid.  And that imagination. Oh I hope you never lose your imagination.  Keep being kind and helping others. You can never go wrong with that.  Your father and I love you more than words can express.  My life is truly better with you in it.  Thank you for picking us and for being the final piece to our family.   Cannot wait to see what this year brings you.

Always be authentically you.  You bright eyed sweet little human 


LOVE Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment